Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Acute and recurrent anterior dislocations of the shoulder.Ortho Clin North Am. 1980; 11: 253-270
- Recurrent anterior dislocation of the shoulder.J Trauma. 1967; 7: 191-201
- Prognosis in anterior shoulder dislocation.Am J Sports Med. 1984; 12: 19-24
- Natural history of glenohumeral dislocation revisited.Am J Sports Med. 1982; 10: 135-137
- Recurrent dislocation of the shoulder.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1948; 30: 6-8
- Immobilization after primary dislocation of the shoulder.Acta Orthop Scand. 1980; 51: 915-919
- Factors related to recurrences of anterior dislocations of the shoulder.Clin Orthop. 1961; 20: 40-48
- Shoulder dislocation in Swedish ice hockey players.Am J Sports Med. 1978; 6: 373-377
- Recurrences after initial dislocation of the shoulder.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1983; 65: 343-349
- Anterior dislocation of the shoulder in teenagers and young adults.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1987; 69: 393-399
- Conservative treatment of shoulder dislocation in young males.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1982; 64: 254-255
- Decreasing the incidence of recurrence of first time anterior shoulder dislocations with rehabilitation.Am J Sports Med. 1984; 12: 283-291
- Modified axillary roentgenogram: a useful adjunct in the diagnosis of recurrent instability of the shoulder.Clin Orthop. 1972; 82: 84-86
- Diagnosis of acute knee injuries with hemarthrosis.Am J Sports Med. 1980; 8: 9-14
- Arthroscopy in acute traumatic hemarthrosis of the knee.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1980; 62: 687-695
The technique described in this article will be demonstrated in a forthcoming Video Supplement to Arthroscopy.