Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arthroscopic Bankart suture repair: technique and early results.Arthroscopy. 1987; 3: 111-122
- Arthroscopic staple capsulorraphy for recurrent anterior shoulder instability.Arthroscopy. 1988; 4: 106-111
- Arthroscopic surgery.in: C. V. Mosby, St. Louis1986: 1301
- Arthroscopy for shoulder instability and a technique for arthroscopic repair.Arthroscopy. 1988; 4: 25-30
- Stabilizing mechanisms preventing anterior dislocation of the glenohumeral joint.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1981; 63: 1208
- The anterior capsular mechanism in recurrent anterior dislocation of the shoulder. Morphologic and clinical studies with special reference to the glenoid labrum and the glenoid ligements.J Bone Joint Surg [Br]. 1962; 44: 913-927
- The containment mechanism: the primary stabilizer of the glenohumeral joint.Ortho Trans. 1987; 11: 458
- Recurrent or habitual dislocation of the shoulder joint.Br Med J. 1923; 2: 1132-1133
- The Bankart procedure. A long term end result study.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1978; 60: 1-16
- Recurrent dislocation of the shoulder, modified Bankart capsulorraphy.Am J Surg. 1949; 77: 220-222
- Recurrent dislocation of the shoulder: a 24 year study of the Johannesberg Stapling Operation.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1956; 38: 1-12
- Recurrent dislocation of the shoulder: the staple capsulorraphy.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1965; 47: 1514
- Complications in arthroscopy: the knee and other joints.Arthroscopy. 1986; 2: 253-258
- Complications in arthroscopic surgery performed by experienced arthroscopists.Arthroscopy. 1988; 4: 215-221
- Complications about the glenohumeral joint related to the use of screws and staples.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1984; 66: 175-180
- Recurrent transient subluxation of the shoulder.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1981; 63: 863-871
- Recurrent anterior dislocations of the shoulder after surgical repair.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1984; 66: 159-168
- The Bankart procedure modified by the use of prolene pull out sutures. Brief note.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1982; 64: 628
Presented at the Annual meeting of the Arthoroscopy Association of North America, Orlando, FL, April 1990.