Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Shoulder Reconstruction. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1990: 427-428 3rd ed.
- Acute peritendinitis calcarea.Arthritis Rheum. 1989; 32: 767-769
- Calcific tendinitis.American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Instructional Course Lectures. 1985; 34: 196-198
- Calcified tendonitis: a review.Ann Rheum Dis. 1983; 42: 49-53
- Surgery of the Shoulder. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1983: 277-285 3rd ed.
- The painful shoulder.in: Kelly WN Harris ED Ruddy S Sledge CB Textbook of Rheumatology. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1981: 437-450
- Calcific tendinitis in the shoulder region, A review of 43 operated shoulders.Acta Orthop Scand. 1975; 46: 205-210
- Observations concerning the calcific cuff deposit.Clin Orthop. 1961; 20: 49-60
- Calcification of the tendon cuff of the shoulder.Surg Gyn Obstet. 1945; 80: 337-345
- Calcium deposits in the shoulder and subacromial bursitis, a survey of 12,122 shoulders.JAMA. 1941; 116: 2477-2482
- Injection technique for the shoulder and elbow.Orthop Clin North Am. 1988; 19: 773-777
- The Shoulder: Surgical and Nonsurgical Management. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1988: 323-328 2nd ed.
- The result of nonoperative and operative treatment of calcified deposits.Surg Clin North Am. 1963; 43: 1505-1506
- The selection of calcium deposits for operation: the technique and result of operation.Surg Clin North Am. 1963; 43: 1501-1504
- The surgical management of calcific tendonitis of the shoulder. An analysis of 100 consecutive cases.Int Surg. 1968; 50: 474-479
- Long-term study of shoulder joints afflicted with and treated for calcific tendinitis.Clin Orthop. 1961; 20: 61-72
- Lesions of the musculotendinous cuff of the shoulder. III. Observations on the pathology, course, and treatment of calcific deposits.Ann Surg. 1946; 124: 354-362
- Infiltration therapy of acute bursitis with calcium.Surg Gyn Obstet. 1943; 76: 715-725
- Treatment of acute bursitis by needle irrigation.J Bone Joint Surg. 1937; 19: 993-1002
- Acute traumatic subdeltoid bursitis.JAMA. 1913; (No. 16, April 19): 1224-1225
- The obstructing acromion: underlying diseases, clinical development, and surgery.in: Charles C, Thomas, Springfield1934: 53-64
- Calcifying tendinitis.in: Rockwood CA Matsen FA The shoulder. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1990: 774-790
- Shoulder arthroscopy with the patient in the beach-chair position.Arthroscopy. 1988; 4: 256-259
- Localization of calcific deposits in the shoulder.Am J Roentgenol. 1970; 108: 806-811
- Barbotage of the shoulder with image-intensified floroscopic control of needle placement for calcific tendonitis.Clin Orthop. 1978; 135: 171-178
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression: 2 to 5 year results.Orth Trans. 1989; 13: 239
- Arthroscopic treatment of calcific tendinitis.Orth Trans. 1989; 13: 240
The technique described in this article will be demonstrated in a forthecoming Video Supplement to Arthroscopy.