Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Modification of the Bankart reconstruction with a suture anchor report of a new technique.Am J Sports Med. 1991; 19: 343-346
- Suture anchors for arthroscopic rotator cuff repair.in: Instructional Course, Annual Meeting of the Arthroscopy Association of North America, Palm Desert, CAApril 1–4, 1993
- Anterior shoulder repairs using a suture to bone anchor: Description of technique and clinical results.in: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Technical Exhibit 3716, Anaheim, CAMarch 7–11, 1991
- Efficacy and pitfalls of the Statak soft-tissue attachment device for the Bankart repair.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1993; 2: 216-220
- Anterior and anterior-inferior shoulder instability: Treatment by glenoid labrum reconstruction and a modified capsular shift procedure.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1993; 2: 305-313
- Repair of avulsed insertion of biceps.in: A new technique in four cases. Ed 4. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 75. 1993: 938-939
- Arthroscopically enhanced “miniapproach” to rotator cuff repair.Am J Sports Med. 1994; 22: 19-25
- Suture anchor failure strengt—An in vivo study.Arthroscopy. 1993; 9: 647-652
- Biomechanics of anterior cruciate ligament failure: An analysis of strain-rate sensitivity and mechanisms of failure in primates.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1974; 56: 236-253
- Pull-out strength of five suture anchors.Arthroscopy. 1993; 9: 109-113
- Pull-out strength of suture anchors for rotator cuff and Bankart lesion repairs.Am J Sports Med. 1993; 21: 874-879
Cawley PW, Howard M, Lane J, Robertson D, Zaretsky S. Comparative evaluation of bone suture anchor systems in human cadaveric shoulders: A biomechanical investigation. Am J Sports Med (in press).