Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tears of the humeral rotator cuff.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1964; 46: 314-328
- Diagnosis of rotator cuff tear on routine radiographs.J Can Assoc Radiol. 1977; 28: 54-57
- Repair of the rotator cuff.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1986; 68: 1136-1144
- The shoulder: the forgotten joint.Br J Radiol. 1962; 35: 149-158
- The painful shoulder.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1949; 31: 418-422
- Roentgen diagnosis of rotator cuff tear.AJR. 1971; 112: 507-511
- Superior migration of the humeral head.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1970; 52: 524-527
- The morphology of the acromion and its relationship to rotator cuff tears.Orthop Trans. 1986; 10 (abstr): 216
- Arthroscopic treatment of massive rotator cuff tears.Clin Orthop. 1991; 267: 45-56
- Optimal plain film imaging of the shoulder impingement syndrome.Am J Radiol. 1989; 153: 795-797
- Fluoroscopic comparison of kinematic patterns in massive rotator cuff tears: A suspension bridge model.Clin Orthop. 1992; 284: 144-154
☆Presented at the Ninth Closed Meeting of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, September 11, 1992, Vail, Colorado; and the 55th Annual Meeting of the Western Orthopedic Association, October 21, 1991, Tucson, Arizona.