Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Modification of the Bankart reconstruction with a suture anchor report of a new technique.Am J Sports Med. 1991; 19: 343-346
- Suture Anchors for Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair.in: Instructional Course: Arthroscopy Association of North America Annual Meeting. April 1–4, 1993
- Anterior shoulder repairs using a suture to bone anchor: Description of technique and clinical results.in: Technical Exhibit 3716, Anaheim, CAEd 2. American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons. March 7–11, 1991
- Pull-out strength of five suture anchors.Arthroscopy. 1993; 9: 109-113
Cawley PW, Howard M, Lane J, Robertson D, Zaretsky S. Comparative evaluation of bone suture anchor systems in human cadaveric shoulders: A biomechanical investigation. Am J Sports Med (in press).
- Absorbable bone-plates and screws for the fixation of malar fractures.in: Implant materials in biofunction. Ed 2. Advances in biomaterials. Vol 8. Science Publishers B.V, Elsevier, Amsterdam1988: 251-255
- Ueber die Anwendung von in vivo Zersetzbaren Polymeren in der Thoraxchirurgie.Makromol Chem Macromol. 1988; (Symp. 19): 201-208
- In vivo tests of bioresorbable bone plates in long lasting poly (L-lactic acid).in: UPAC Symposium. Polymers in Medicine and Biology, PragueJuly 9–12, 1987
- Bioresorbable plastic methods for bone surgery.in: Hastings GW Ducheyne P Macromolecular biomaterials. 1984 (Boca Raton, FL, CRC)
- Arthroscopic shoulder stabilization with a bioabsorbable tak.in: Arthroscopy Association of North America Annual Meeting. April 1–4, 1993
- Intense granulomatous inflammatory lesions associated with absorbable internal fixation devices made of polyglycolide in ankle fractures.Clin Orthop. 1992; 278: 193-199
- Osteolytic changes accompanying degradation of absorbable fracture fixation implants.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1991; 73: 679-682
- Biodegradable bone repair materials synthetic polymers and ceramics.Clin Orthop. 1986; 207: 290-305
- Suture anchor failure strength—An in vivo study.Arthroscopy. 1993; 9: 647-652