This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
In this case report, an atypical impingement in a 40-year-old male patient with terminal restrictions in the shoulder joint is used to show the development of an atypical synovial fold through the sublabral hole with protrusion into the glenoid fossa.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Arthroscopy
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Synovial sarcoma: A case report.Orthopedics. 1979; 2: 496-498
- Synovial metastasis of an adenocarcinoma presenting as a shoulder monoarthritis.J Rheumatol. 1988; 15: 1031-1033
- Synoviale chondromatose.Orthopaede. 1988; 17: 233-244
- Presentation of a patient with bilateral villonodular synovitis of the shoulder.in: A case report. Z Rheumatol. 50. 1991: 46-48
- Glenoid labrum tears related to the long head of the biceps.Am J Sports Med. 1985; 13: 337-341
- S.L.A.P. lesions of the shoulder (lesions of the superior labrum anterior and posterior).in: Annual Meeting of the Arthroscopy Association of North America, Seattle, WA1989
- The GLAD lesion.in: Another cause of anterior shoulder pain. Arthroscopy. 9. 1992: 22-23
- The Buford complex-the loose anterior superior labrum-middle glenohumeral ligament complex: A normal anatomical variant.in: Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Boston1992
- Classification of the suprapatellar septum considering ontogenetic development.Arthroscopy. 1991; 8: 459-464
- Funktionelle Anatomie der Gelenke.in: Enke, Stuttgart1992: 26-31
© 1995 Published by Elsevier Inc.