Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Current trends in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. Part II: Operative procedures and clinical correlations.Am J Sports Med. 2000; 28: 124-130
- Biomechanical and histological observation of the dog patellar tendon after removal of its central one-third.Am J Sports Med. 1990; 18: 146-153
- Ipsi- or contralateral patellar tendon graft in anterior cruciate ligament revision surgery. A comparison of two methods.Am J Sports Med. 1998; 26: 499-504
- Regeneration of the semitendinosus and gracilis tendons following their transection for repair of the anterior cruciate ligament.Am J Sports Med. 1992; 20: 221-223
- Assessment of morbidity of semitendinosus and gracilis tendon harvest for ACL reconstructions.Am J Knee Surg. 1997; 10: 54-59
- Semitendinosus tendon regeneration after harvesting for ACL reconstruction: A prospective MRI study.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 1999; 7: 220-225
- Magnetic resonance imaging at different time periods following hamstring harvest for anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Arthroscopy. 2001; 17: 2-8
- The semitendinosus tendon regenerates after resection: A morphologic and MRI analysis in 6 patients after resection for anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Acta Orthop Scand. 2001; 72: 379-384
- Semitendinosus muscle in anterior cruciate ligament surgery: Morphology and function.Arthroscopy. 2001; 19: 808-817