Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anterior acromioplasty for the chronic impingement syndrome in the shoulder.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1972; 54: 41-50
- Normal and abnormal motion of the shoulder.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1976; 58: 195-201
- The relationship of acromial morphology and coracoacromial ligament to arthroscopically proven tears of the rotator cuff”. 1995 (Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Arthroscopy Association of North America, San Francisco, CA, May 5)
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression and analysis with one-to-three-year results.Arthroscopy. 1987; 3: 173-181
- Coracoacromial pressure recordings in a cadaver model.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1995; 4: 462-467
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression for stage II impingement, the first one hundred consecutive cases.Orthop Trans. 1988; 12: 673
- Improvement in comfort and function after cuff repair without acromioplasty.Clin Orthop. 2001; 390: 142-150
- Current concept review, debridement of partial-thickness tears of the rotator cuff without acromioplasty.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1998; 80: 733-748
- Rotator cuff repair with and without anterior acromioplasty. 2000 (Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Orlando, FL, March 19)