Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair. 1995 (Presented at the 14th Annual Meeting of the Arthroscopy Association of North America; San Francisco, CA; May 4–7)
- Arthroscopic repair of medium to large full-thickness rotator cuff tears.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2002; 11: 19-24
- Arthroscopic repair of full-thickness tears of the rotator cuff.Arthroscopy. 2002; 18: 136-144
- Arthroscopic repair of full-thickness rotator cuff tears.J Bone Joint Surg [Am]. 1987; 80: 832-840
- Technique of arthroscopic rotator cuff repair using implantable 4-mm Revo suture anchors, suture Shuttle Relays, and no. 2 nonabsorbable mattress sutures.Orthop Clin North Am. 1997; 28: 267-275
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair.Arthroscopy. 1998; 14: 25-51
- A modified classification of the supraspinatus outlet view based on the configuration and the anatomic thickness of the acromion. 1991 (Presented at the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Annual Closed Meeting, Seattle, WA, September)
- Shoulder arthroscopy. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2003