Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The role of the long head of the biceps muscle and superior glenoid labrum in anterior stability of the shoulder.Am J Sports Med. 1994; 22: 121-130
- The role of the long head of biceps brachii in the stabilization of the head of the humerus.Clin Orthop. 1989; 244: 172-175
- A comparative electromyographic analysis of the shoulder during pitching.Am J Sports Med. 1987; 15: 586-590
- Dynamic electromyographic analysis of the throwing shoulder with glenohumeral instability.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1988; 70: 220-226
- The role of the long head of the biceps brachii in superior stability of the glenohumeral joint.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1995; 77: 366-372
- Keyhole tenodesis of the biceps origin at the shoulder.Clin Orthop. 1974; 112: 245-249
- Tenodesis of the long head of the biceps brachii for chronic bicipital tendinitis.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1989; 71: 376-381
- Tenodesis of the long head of biceps brachii in the painful shoulder.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1995; 4: 429-435
- Surgical treatment of lesions of the long head of the biceps.Clin Orthop. 1982; 164: 165-171
- Arthroscopic biceps tenodesis.Arthroscopy. 2000; 16: 550