Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Is consent in medicine a concept only of modern times?.J Med Ethics. 2001; 27: 59-61
- Code of medical ethics. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Rosemont, IL1998
- An assessment of orthopaedic surgeons’ knowledge of medical ethics.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1998; 80: 198-206
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons headline news. Rosemont, IL: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Communications Department. Available at: www.aaos.org. Accessed July 29, 2003.
- An evaluation of patient’s comprehension of orthopaedic terminology.J R Coll Edind. 1997; 42: 33-35
- 2002: 680-681 (Proceedings of the 69th Annual Meeting, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons) Informed consent or blind trust?
- Readability standards for informed-consent forms as compared with actual readability.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 721-726
- Managing orthopaedic risk. Ed 2. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Rosemont, IL2000
- Arthroscopic knee surgery: Return to action. Videotape no. 20142. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Rosemont, IL2001
- Educating patients with limited literacy skills.Am J Pub Health. 1994; 84: 119-121
- Patient satisfaction with an informed consent process.Cancer Pract. 1997; 5: 162-167
- Evaluation of a video-supplement to informed consent.AIDS Educ Prev. 1997; 9: 330-341
- Videotape increases parent knowledge about poliovirus vaccines and choices of polio vaccination schedule.Pediatrics. 1998; 102: 393-394
- Evaluation of the benefits of a patient informational video during the informed consent process.Patient Educ Counseling. 1997; 30: 239-245
- The effect of video and written patient education modalities on patient satisfaction, understanding, confidence and compliance. Presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, New Orleans, LA. March 1998
- 2002: 680 (Proceedings of the 69th Annual Meeting, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons) Comprehension of informed consent of a common orthopaedic procedure: Comparison of videotaped and conventional verbal presentations. A prospective, randomized study.