Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neurovascular complications of knee arthroscopy.Am J Sport Med. 2002; 30: 619-629
- Neurological complications due to arthroscopy.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1993; 75: 917-926
- An experimental assessment of the risk of compartment syndrome during knee arthroscopy.Arthroscopy. 1996; 12: 193-199
- Compartment syndrome after arthroscopic surgery of the knee. A report of two cases managed nonoperatively.Am J Sports Med. 1997; 25: 589-590
- [Rupture of a Baker cyst with compartment syndrome. A rare complication of knee arthroscopy.].Chirurg. 1998; 69: 306-309
Cite this article as: Shen M, Meislin R. A new method to utilize a motorized shaver in hip arthroscopy without the use of a cannula. Arthroscopy 2005;21:895.e1-895.e3 [doi:10.1016/j.arthro.2005.04.003].