Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Arthroscopy
- Practical management: Hamstring muscle injuries.Clin J Sport Med. 2003; 13: 48-52
- Surgical repair of complete proximal hamstring tendon rupture.Am J Sports Med. 2002; 30: 742-747
- Surgical repair of complete proximal hamstring tendon ruptures in water skiers and bull riders: A report of four cases and review of the literature.Br J Sports Med. 2005; 39: 569-572
- Rupture of the ischial origin of the hamstring muscles.Am J Sports Med. 1995; 23: 702-705
- Late repair of rupture of the hamstring tendons from the ischial tuberosity—A case report.Acta Orthop Scand. 1999; 70: 89-91
- Functional assessment after acute and chronic complete ruptures of the proximal hamstring tendons.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2005; 13: 411-418
Supported by the Satakunta Central Hospital District and the Finnish Cultural Foundation. The authors report no conflict of interest. Research was performed at Mehiläinen Sports Trauma Research Center, Mehiläinen Hospital and Sports Clinic, Turku, Finland.
Cite this article as: Lempainen L, Sarimo J, Orava S. Recurrent and chronic complete ruptures of the proximal origin of the hamstring muscles repaired with fascia lata autograft augmentation. Arthroscopy 2007;23:441.e1-441.e2 [doi:10.1016/j.arthro.2006.07.044].