Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The shoulder. R. E. Krieger, Malabar (FL)1984
- Partial thickness rotator cuff tears: Results of arthroscopic treatment.Arthroscopy. 1991; 7: 1-7
- Anatomy of the supraclavicular fossa portal in shoulder arthroscopy.Arthroscopy. 1990; 6: 297-300
- The deadman theory of suture anchors: Observations along a South Texas fence line.Arthroscopy. 1995; 11: 119-123
- Partial-thickness cuff tears.in: Gazielly D.F. Gleyze P. Thomas T. The cuff. Elsevier, Paris1997: 231-233
- Isolated fractures of the greater tuberosity of the proximal humerus.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2003; 12: 641-649
- Arthroscopic treatment of symptomatic shoulders with minimally displaced greater tuberosity fracture.Arthroscopy. 2000; 16: 695-700
- Acromial impression fracture of the greater tuberosity with rotator cuff avulsion due to hyperabduction injury of the shoulder.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2004; 13: 112-114
- Partial-thickness articular surface supraspinatus tears: A new transtendon suture technique.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 376-381
- Transtendon arthroscopic repair of partial-thickness, articular surface tears of the rotator cuff.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 214-220
- Arthroscopic repair of partial-thickness tears of the rotator cuff.Arthroscopy. 2001; 17: 219-223
- Fixation of greater tuberosity fractures.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20 (Available online at www.arthroscopyjournal.org): e109-e111
- Arthroscopy of the shoulder.Orthop Clin North Am. 1987; 18: 361-372
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Cite this article as: Bhatia DN, de Beer JF, van Rooyen KS. The bony partial articular surface tendon avulsion lesion: An arthroscopic technique for fixation of the partially avulsed greater tuberosity fracture. Arthroscopy 2007;23:786.e1-786.e6 [doi:10.1016/j.arthro.2006.10.024].