Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- General reactions of muscle to injury. Churchill Livingstone, New York1984
- Biomechanical changes of muscle in rotator cuff rupture. Vol 1. Elsevier, Paris1997
- Chronic rotator cuff injury and repair model in sheep.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2003; 85: 2391-2402
- Structure and function of the rabbit’s supraspinatus muscle after resection of its tendon.Acta Orthop Scand. 1989; 60: 461-463
- Function of the rabbit supraspinatus muscle after large detachment of its tendon: 6-week, 3-month, and 6-month observation.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2000; 9: 211-216
- Alterations in the supraspinatus muscle belly with rotator cuff tearing: Evaluation with magnetic resonance imaging.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1994; 3: 88-93
- Fatty muscle degeneration in cuff ruptures.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1994; : 78-83
- Delayed tendon reattachment does not reverse atrophy and fat accumulation of the supraspinatus—An experimental study in rabbits.J Orthop Res. 2002; 20: 357-363
- Prediction of rotator cuff repair results by magnetic resonance imaging.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1997; 344: 275-283
- Atrophy of the rotator cuff muscles and site of cuff tears.Acta Orthop Scand. 2002; 73: 40-43
- A pathomechanical concept explains muscle loss and fatty muscular changes following surgical tendon release.J Orthop Res. 2004; 22: 1004-1007
- Practical fixation techniques for light and electron microscopy.Comparative Pathology Bulletin. 1977; 9
- Morphology of the torn rotator cuff.J Anat. 1995; 186: 429-434
- Postoperative assessment of shoulder function: A prospective study of full-thickness rotator cuff tears.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1996; 5: 449-457
- The rotator crescent and rotator cable: An anatomic description of the shoulder’s “suspension bridge.”.Arthroscopy. 1993; 9: 611-616
Supported by a Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Seed Grant and a grant from the Dayton Area Graduate Medical Association Consortium. The authors report no conflict of interest.