Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Functional and anatomical results after rotator cuff repair.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1994; : 43-53
- Repairs of the rotator cuff: Correlation of functional results with integrity of the cuff.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1991; 73: 982-989
- Arthroscopic repair of full-thickness tears of the supraspinatus: Does the tendon really heal?.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 1229-1240
- The outcome and repair integrity of completely arthroscopically repaired large and massive rotator cuff tears.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2004; 86: 219-224
- Cyclic loading of anchor based rotator cuff repairs: Confirmation of the tension overload phenomenon and comparison of suture anchor fixation with transosseous fixation.Arthroscopy. 1997; 13: 720-724
- Tissue fixation security in transosseous rotator cuff repairs: A mechanical comparison of simple versus mattress sutures.Arthroscopy. 1996; 12: 704-708
- Cyclic loading of transosseous rotator cuff repairs: Tension overload as possible cause of failure.Arthroscopy. 1997; 12: 172-176
- Cyclic loading of rotator cuff repairs: A comparison of bioabsorbable tacks with metal suture anchors and transosseous sutures.Arthroscopy. 2001; 17: 360-364
- Rotator cuff repair: A biomechanical comparison of three techniques.Am J Sports Med. 2003; 31: 493-497
- A dynamic analysis of glenohumeral motion after simulated capsulolabral injury.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1998; 80: 474-480
- A finite element musculoskeletal model of the shoulder mechanism.J Biomech. 1994; 27: 551-569
- Force analysis of rotator cuff muscles.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1996; : 75-83
- Biomechanical evaluation of arthroscopic rotator cuff repairs: Double-row compared to single-row fixation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 403-410
- In vitro analysis of rotator cuff repairs: A comparison of arthroscopically inserted tacks or anchors with open transosseous repairs.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 323-327
- Pullout strength of suture anchors used in rotator cuff repair.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2003; 85: 2190-2198
Supported by the RIH Orthopaedic Foundation and the National Institutes of Health (AR047910, AR049199). Suture anchors were donated by Linvatec, Largo, Florida. The authors report no conflict of interest.