Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Current concepts in meniscus surgery: Resection to replacement.Arthroscopy. 2003; 19: S161-S188
- Reliability, validity, and responsiveness of the Lysholm knee score and Tegner activity scale for meniscus injuries of the knee.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 698-705
- An analysis of sports knee evaluation instruments.Am J Knee Surg. 1999; 12: 15-24
- Factors affecting long-term results after arthroscopic partial meniscectomy.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2000; : 161-168
- Arthroscopic repair of meniscus tears extending into the avascular zone with or without anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction in patients 40 years of age and older.Arthroscopy. 2000; 16: 822-829
- Substantial disability 3 months after arthroscopic partial meniscectomy: A prospective study of patient-related outcomes.Arthroscopy. 2000; 16: 619-626
- Arthroscopic partial meniscectomy: A 12-year follow-up and two-step evaluation of the long-term course.Arthroscopy. 1998; 14: 136-142
- Comparison of partial meniscectomy versus meniscus repair for bucket-handle lateral meniscus tears in anterior cruciate ligament reconstructed knees.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 581-585
- Late results after meniscectomy.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1969; 51: 517-526
- Development and validation of the international knee documentation committee subjective knee form.Am J Sports Med. 2001; 29: 600-613
- Use of the International Knee Documentation Committee guidelines to assess outcome following anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 1998; 6: 107-114
- The reliability and validity of knee-specific and general health instruments in assessing acute patellar dislocation outcomes.Am J Sports Med. 2003; 31: 487-492
- Outcome measures.in: Kane R. Understanding health care outcomes research. Aspen Publishers, Gaithersburg1997: 17-18
2000 IKDC knee forms. Available at: www.sportsmed.org/research/docs/IKDC_2000.doc. Accessed May 12, 2005.
- Understanding the relevance of measured change through studies of responsiveness.Spine. 2000; 25: 3192-3199
The authors report no conflict of interest.
Recipient of the 2006 AANA (Arthroscopy Association of North America) Fellows Clinical Essay Award.