Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anterior acromioplasty for the chronic impingement syndrome in the shoulder: A preliminary report.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1972; 54: 41-50
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression: Analysis of one- to three-year results.Arthroscopy. 1987; 3: 173-181
- Open versus arthroscopic acromioplasty: A prospective, randomized study.Arthroscopy. 1994; 10: 248-254
- Repair of rotator cuff tears in tennis players.Am J Sports Med. 1992; 20: 112-117
- Arthroscopic treatment of shoulder impingement in athletes.Am J Sports Med. 1992; 20: 13-16
- A technique for arthroscopic subacromial decompression.Arthroscopy. 1992; 8: 23-30
- Incidence of acromioclavicular joint complications after arthroscopic subacromial decompression.Arthroscopy. 1999; 15: 241-248
- Arthroscopic shoulder decompression development and application: A five year experience.Am J Sports Med. 1990; 18: 235-244
Roberts MR, Tasto JP, Hazel M. The effects of acromioclavicular joint stability after arthroscopic co-planing. Presented at Specialty Day, Shoulder and Elbow Society, San Francisco, CA, February 1997.
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression: A clinical review.Arthroscopy. 1992; 8: 141-147
- The four-in-one arthroplasty for the painful arc syndrome.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1982; : 107-112
Stubbs MJ, Field LD, Savoie FH. The role of distal clavicle resection in the treatment of impingement syndrome. Presented at the 18th Annual Meeting of the Arthroscopy Association of North America, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, April 1999.
- Effect of subacromial decompression on laxity of the acromioclavicular joint: Biomechanical testing in a cadaveric model.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2004; 13: 338-343
- The effects of arthroscopic acromioplasty on the acromioclavicular joint.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1998; 7: 140-143
- Effect of arthroscopic procedures on the acromioclavicular joint.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; : 89-96
- Acromioclavicular stability: A biomechanical comparison of acromioplasty to acromioplasty with complaining of the distal clavicle.Arthroscopy. 2003; 19: 1079-1084
- Midterm results of arthroscopic co-planing of the acromioclavicular joint.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2000; 9: 498-501
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression: Results and factor affecting outcome.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1999; 8: 231-237
Weber SC. Co-planing the AC joint at the time of acromioplasty: A long term study. Presented at the 18th Annual Meeting of the Arthroscopy Association of North America, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, April 1999.
- Complications and failures of open and arthroscopic acromioplasties.Oper Tech Sports Med. 1994; 2: 136-151
- Failed anterior acromioplasty.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1989; : 106-111
- Failed acromioplasty for impingement syndrome.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1990; 72: 1070-1072
- Analysis of failed arthroscopic subacromial decompression.Arthroscopy. 1991; 7: 315-316
- Arthroscopic resection of the distal aspect of the clavicle with concomitant subacromial decompression.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2001; 83: 328-335
The authors report no conflict of interest.