Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Carpal tunnel release.in: McGivney J.B. Operative arthroscopy. Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia1996: 1041-1066
- A multicenter prospective review of 640 endoscopic carpal tunnel releases using the transbursal and extrabursal Chow techniques.Arthroscopy. 1996; 12: 139-143
- Dual-portal endoscopic release of the transverse ligament in carpal tunnel syndrome: Results of 411 procedures with special reference to technique, efficacy, and complications.Neurosurgery. 2006; 59: 333-339
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release surgery: Retrospective study of 390 consecutive cases.Acta Neurochir Suppl. 2005; 92: 41-45
- Complications of endoscopic and open carpal tunnel release.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 919-924
- Sensory disturbances after two-portal endoscopic carpal tunnel release: A preliminary report.J Hand Surg [Am]. 1994; 19: 548-551
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release: An anatomic study of the two-incision method in human cadavers.J Hand Surg [Am]. 1992; 17: 996-1002
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release: The guide tube technique.Arthroscopy. 1994; 10: 39-49
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release: Thirteen years’ experience with the Chow technique.J Hand Surg [Am]. 2002; 27: 1011-1018
- Median nerve damage during two-portal endoscopic carpal tunnel release.Clin Neurophysiol. 2004; 115: 59-63
- The anatomy of the Berrettini branch: Implications for carpal tunnel release.J Neurosurg. 1999; 91: 1027-1030
- Postoperative nerve conduction changes after open and endoscopic carpal tunnel release.Clin Neurophysiol. 2002; 113: 64-70
- Quantitative MRI of the wrist and nerve conduction studies in patients with idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2005; 76: 1103-1108
- The superficial anastomosis on the palm of the hand between the ulnar and median nerves.J Hand Surg [Br]. 1991; 16: 511-514
- Comparing open surgery with endoscopic releasing in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.Minim Invasive Neurosurg. 2002; 45: 228-230
- Anthropometry and endoscopic carpal tunnel release.J Hand Surg [Br]. 1999; 24: 6-8
- Revision surgery after carpal tunnel release—Analysis of the pathology in 200 cases during a 2 year period.J Hand Surg [Br]. 2006; 31: 68-71
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release using the biportal technique.Mil Med. 2006; 171: 150-152
- DASH and Boston questionnaire assessment of carpal tunnel syndrome outcome: What is the responsiveness of an outcome questionnaire?.J Hand Surg [Br]. 2004; 29: 159-164
The authors report no conflict of interest.