Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Loop security as a determinant of tissue fixation security.Arthroscopy. 1998; 14: 773-776
- Optimizing arthroscopic knots.Arthroscopy. 1995; 11: 199-206
- Mechanical and handling properties of braided polyblend polyethylene sutures in comparison to braided polyester and monofilament polydioxanone sutures.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 1146-1153
- Arthroscopic sliding knot: How many additional half-hitches are really needed?.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 405-411
- Arthroscopic knots: Determining the optimal balance of loop security and knot security.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 489-502
- Cyclic testing of arthroscopic knot security.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 62-68
- Evaluation of 5 knots and 2 suture materials for arthroscopic rotator cuff repair: Very strong sutures can still slip.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 38-43
- A biomechanical comparison of arthroscopic sliding and sliding-locking knots.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 204-210
- Elongation of arthroscopically tied knots.Am J Sports Med. 1997; 25: 113-117
- Optimizing arthroscopic knots using braided or monofilament suture.Arthroscopy. 1998; 14: 57-65
- Dynamic loading of surgical knots.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1991; 173: 443-448
- Mechanical knot performance of a new generation polydioxanon suture (PDS-2).Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 1991; 70: 157-159
- Knot security in simple sliding knots and its relationship to rotator cuff repair: How secure must the knot be?.Arthroscopy. 2000; 16: 202-207
- Comparison and performance characteristics of 3 different knots when tied with 2 suture materials used for shoulder arthroscopy.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 614.e1-614.e2
The authors report no conflict of interest.