Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trochanteric bursitis: A common clinical problem.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1986; 67: 815-817
- Trochanteric bursitis and tendinitis.Clin Orthop. 1961; 20: 193-202
- The trochanteric syndrome.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1963; 45 (abstract): 657
- Runner’s injuries.Am J Sports Med. 1980; 8: 287-289
- Evaluation of glucocorticosteroid injection for the treatment of trochanteric bursitis.J Rheumatol. 1996; 23: 2104-2106
- Common regional pain syndromes. II..Practitioner. 1989; 233 (abstract): 1467
- “Pseudotrochanteric bursitis”: The differential diagnosis of lateral hip pain.J Rheumatol. 1991; 18: 1810-1812
- The surgical approach to refractory trochanteric bursitis.Johns Hopkins Med J. 1979; 145: 98-100
- A new operative approach to snapping hip and refractory trochanteric bursitis in athletes.Am J Sports Med. 1986; 14: 201-204
- Surgical management of refractory trochanteric bursitis.Am J Sports Med. 1997; 25: 86-89
- Bursoscopy of the trochanteric bursa.Arthroscopy. 1998; 14: 884-887
- Endoscopic treatment of calcific tendinitis of gluteus medius and minimus.Arthroscopy. 2003; 19: E4
- The role of arthroscopic bursectomy in the treatment of trochanteric bursitis.Arthroscopy. 2002; 18: E34
- Rotator cuff tears of the hip.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1999; : 135-140
- Traumatic arthritis of the hip after dislocation and acetabular fractures: Treatment by mold arthroplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1969; 51: 737-755
- The MOS 36-item Short-Form Health Survey (SF-36): III.Med Care. 1994; 32: 40-66
- SF-36 health survey manual and interpretation guide. The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, Boston1993
- Endoscopic iliotibial band release for external snapping hip syndrome.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 505-510
- Internal snapping hip syndrome: Treatment by endoscopic release of the iliopsoas tendon.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 1375-1380
Research was performed at The Hughston Foundation, Columbus, Georgia. The authors report no conflict of interest.