Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The anterior approach for removal of ruptured cervical discs.J Neurosurg. 1958; 15: 602-617
- Degenerative disorders.in: The cervical spine. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1989: 656
- Acute neck pain and cervical disc herniation.OKU Spine. 2006; 3: 228
- Use of the operating microscope in anterior cervical discectomy without fusion.J Neurosurg. 1975; 43: 452-456
- Cervical discography contribution to the etiology and mechanism of neck, shoulder and arm pain.Ann Surg. 1959; 150: 1051
- Percutaneous microdecompressive endoscopic cervical diskectomy with laser thermodiskoplasty.Mt Sinai J Med. 2000; 67: 278-282
- Comparison of percutaneous endoscopic discectomy to open anterior discectomy for cervical herniations.Internet J Minim Invasive Spinal Technol. 2001; : 17-19
The authors report no conflict of interest.