Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anterior femoroacetabular impingement: Part II.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004; : 67-73
- Treatment of femoroacetabular impingement: Preliminary results of labral refixation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 925-935
- Femoroacetabular impingement: A cause for osteoarthritis of the hip.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; : 112-120
- Debridement of the adult hip for femoroacetabular impingement.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004; : 178-181
- Treatment of femoro-acetabular impingement with surgical dislocation and debridement in young adults.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 1735-1741
- Arthroscopy for the treatment of femoroacetabular impingement in the athlete.Clin Sports Med. 2006; 25: 299-308
Sampson TG, Glick JM. Hip arthroscopy. Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Chicago, IL, March, 2006.
- Arthroscopic treatment of femoroacetabular impingement.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 95-106
- Revision hip arthroscopy.Am J Sports Med. 2007; 35: 1918-1921
- Femoroacetabular impingement in 45 professional athletes: Associated pathologies and return to sport following arthroscopic decompression.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2007; 15: 908-914
- A new method for acetabular rim trimming and labral repair.Clin Sports Med. 2006; 25: 293-297
- Arthroscopic treatment of femoroacetabular impingement: A proposed technique with clinical experience.Instr Course Lect. 2006; 55: 337-346
- Hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement.Orthopade. 2006; 35 (in German): 85-93
- Arthroscopic management of femoroacetabular impingement: Osteoplasty technique and literature review.Am J Sports Med. 2007; 35: 1571-1580
- Normal values of the hip joint for the evaluation of x-rays in children and adults.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1976; : 39-47
- Triad of MR arthrographic findings in patients with femoroacetabular impingement.Radiology. 2005; 236: 588-592
- Femoroacetabular impingement: Etiology and surgical concept.Oper Tech Orthop. 2005; 15: 247-255
- The acetabular labral tear: An arthroscopic classification.Arthroscopy. 1996; 12: 269-272
Supported by research grants from Omeros, Seattle, WA; Biomet, Warsaw, IN; and Smith & Nephew, Andover, MA.