Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Problems in regaining full extension of the knee after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: does arthrofibrosis exist?.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 1994; 2: 76-79
- Arthrofibrosis of the knee.J Am Acad Ortho Surg. 2007; 15: 682-694
- Accelerated rehabilitation after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Am J Sports Med. 1990; 18: 292-299
- Motion loss after ligament injuries to the knee.Am J Sports Med. 2001; 29: 664-675
- Motion loss after ligament injuries to the knee.Am J Sports Med. 2001; 29: 822-828
- Infrapatellar contracture syndrome.Am J Sports Med. 1987; 15: 331-341
- Prevention of arthrofibrosis after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using the central third patellar tendon autograft.Am J Sports Med. 1995; 23: 87-92
- Classification and management of arthrofibrosis of the knee after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Am J Sports Med. 1996; 24: 857-862
- Prevention of permanent arthrofibrosis after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction alone or combined with associated procedures: A prospective study in 443 knees.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2000; 8: 196-206
- Cyclops syndrome: Loss of extension following intra-articular anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Arthroscopy. 1990; 6: 171-178
- Treatment of limited motion after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 1999; 7: 85-92
- Physician prescribing patterns of oral corticosteroids for musculoskeletal injuries.J Am Board Fam Pract. 2003; 16: 209-212
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic painful shoulder: Review of nonsurgical interventions.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 333-347
- The surgical treatment of arthrofibrosis of the knee.Am J Sports Med. 1994; 22: 184-191
- Osteonecrosis of the femoral head in men following short-course corticosteroid therapy: A report of 15 cases.CMAJ. 2001; 164: 205-206
- The effects of medications in sports injuries.in: DeLee J.C. Drez D. Miller M.D. DeLee and Drez's orthopaedic sports medicine: Principles and practice. Ed 2. Saunders, Philadelphia2003: 121-134
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone; adrenocortical steroids and their synthetic analogs; inhibitors of the synthesis and actions of adrenocortical hormones.in: Gilman A.G. The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. McGraw-Hill, New York1993: 1431-1462
- Survey of orthopaedic and sports medicine physicians regarding use of Medrol Dosepak for sports injuries.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 1263.e1-1269.e2
- Complications associated with the use of corticosteroids in the treatment of athletic injuries.Clin J Sport Med. 2005; 15: 370-375
- Short course prednisolone for adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder or stiff painful shoulder): A randomised, double blind, placebo controlled trial.Ann Rheum Dis. 2004; 63: 1460-1469
- Multifocal osteonecrosis after short-term high-dose corticosteroid therapy.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1992; 279: 176-179
- Safety of low dose glucocorticoid treatment in rheumatoid arthritis: Published evidence and prospective trial data.Ann Rheum Dis. 2006; 65: 285-293
- Oral corticosteroids and treatment of National Football League players: A survey of team physicians.Curr Opin Orthop. 2004; 15: 108-112
- Single-incision endoscopic anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using patellar tendon autograft.Am J Sports Med. 1998; 26: 30-40
The authors report no conflict of interest.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Department of Navy, Department of Defense, or the U.S. Government.