Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Structural properties of sutures used in anchoring multistranded hamstrings in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: A biomechanical study.Arthroscopy. 1999; 15: 297-300
- Comparison of screw post fixation and free bone block interference fixation for anterior cruciate ligament soft tissue grafts: Biomechanical considerations.Arthroscopy. 1996; 12: 470-473
- Hamstring anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: A comparison of bioabsorbable interference screw and endoButton-post fixation.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 122-128
- A new stitch for ligament-tendon fixation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1986; 68: 764-766
- The strength of Achilles tendon repair: An in vitro study of the biomechanical behavior in human cadaver tendons.Foot Ankle Int. 1995; 16: 191-195
- Graft selection in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2005; 13: 197-207
- Biomechanical consequences of replacement of the anterior cruciate ligament with a patellar ligament allograft.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1996; 78: 1728-1734
- On the interpretation of our anterior cruciate ligament data.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1985; : 26-34
- The Krackow stitch: A biomechanical evaluation of changing the number of loops versus the number of sutures.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 33-37
Supported by the Union Memorial Hospital Orthopaedics research fund, which receives support from a Zimmer research grant. Suture materials were donated by Arthrex, Naples, Florida.