Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The accessory posterior portal for shoulder arthroscopy: Description of technique and cadaveric study.Arthroscopy. 2001; 17: 888-891
- The 7-o'clock posteroinferior portal for shoulder arthroscopy.Am J Sports Med. 2002; 30: 693-696
- Glenohumeral arthroscopy portals established using an outside-in technique: Neurovascular anatomy at risk.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 596-602
- The axillary pouch portal: A new posterior portal for visualization and instrumentation in the inferior glenohumeral recess.Arthroscopy. 2007; 23: 1241.e1-1241.e5
- Arthroscopic repair of a posterior humeral avulsion of the inferior glenohumeral ligament (HAGL) lesion.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 73-76
- Anterior-inferior (5 o'clock) portal for shoulder arthroscopy.Arthroscopy. 1995; 11: 519-525
- The low anterior five o'clock portal during arthroscopic shoulder surgery performed in the beach-chair position.Am J Sports Med. 1999; 27: 571-574
- Arthroscopic shoulder anatomy: Pathologic and surgical implications.SLACK Incorporated, Thorofare (NJ)1986
- The posterior branch of the axillary nerve: An anatomic study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2003; 85: 1497-1501
- Surgical anatomy of the axillary nerve.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1992; 1: 31-36
- Anatomical basis of the variable aspects of injuries of the axillary nerve (excluding the terminal branches in the deltoid muscle).Surg Radiol Anat. 1997; 19: 127-132
- Is there a safe area for the axillary nerve in the deltoid muscle?.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 2395-2399
- Innervation patterns of the inferior glenohumeral ligament: Anatomical and biomechanical relevance.Clin Anat. 2006; 19: 304-311
- Shoulder arthroscopy with the patient in the beach-chair position.Arthroscopy. 1988; 4: 256-259
- Shoulder arthroscopy.in: Rockwood Jr, C.A. Matsen F.A. Wirth M.A. Harryman II, D.T. The shoulder. Ed 2. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1998: 290-335
- Anatomic risks of shoulder arthroscopy portals: Anatomic cadaveric study of 12 portals.Arthroscopy. 2007; 23: 529-536
The authors report no conflict of interest.