Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Application of in situ microdialysis to measure metabolic and vascular response in adipose tissue.Trends Pharmacol Sci. 1996; 17: 309-313
- In vivo physiological changes in the synovial membrane of the knee during reperfusion after arthroscopy.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2002; 84: 1194-1198
- Opioid Requirement after arthroscopy is associated with decreasing glucose levels and increasing PGE2 levels in the synovial membrane.Acta Orthop. 2006; 77: 657-661
- Correlation of prostaglandin E2 concentrations in synovial fluid with ground reaction forces and clinical variables for pain or inflammation in dogs with osteoarthritis induced by transection of the cranial cruciate ligament.Am J Vet Res. 2004; 65: 1269-1275
- Evaluation of the microdialysis ethanol technique for monitoring of subcutaneous adipose tissue blood flow in humans.Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1996; 3: 220-226
- SAS system for mixed models.SAS Institute Inc, Cary, NC1996
- The influence of local and systemic preconditioning on oxygenation, metabolism and survival in critically ischaemic skin flaps in pigs.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2007; 60: 1182-1192
- Microdialysis in clinical pratice: Monitoring intraoral free flaps.Ann Plast Surg. 2006; 56: 387-393
- Microdialysis—Theoretical background and recent implentation in applied life-sciences.Eur J Pharm Sci. 2005; 25: 1-24
- Tourniquet-induced ischemia and reperfusion in human skeletal muscle.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2004; 418: 260-265
- Local analgesic effect of endogenous opioid peptides.Lancet. 1993; 342: 321-324
- A systematic review of the peripheral analgesic effects of intraarticular morphine.Anesth Analg. 2001; 93: 761-770
- No evidence for analgesic effect of intra-articular morphine after knee arthroscopy: A qualitative systematic review.Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2005; 30: 83-98
- Cryotherapy: An effective modality for decreasing intraarticular temperature after knee arthroscopy.Am J Sports Med. 2001; 29: 288-291
- Intrahepatic synthesis of tumor necrosis factor-alpha related to cardiac surgery is inhibited by interleukin-10 via the Janus kinase (Jak)/signal transducers and activator of transcription (STAT) pathway.Crit Care Med. 2003; 31: 2769-2775
- The use of moderate hypothermia during cardiac surgery is associated with repression of tumour necrosis factor-alpha via inhibition of activating protein-1: An experimental study.Crit Care. 2006; 10: R57
- Microcirculation of the ankle after Cryo/Cuff application in healthy volunteers.Int J Sports Med. 2006; 27: 250-255
Supported by research grants from Stockholm County and Karolinska Institutet. The authors have no conflict of interest to report.