Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cell origin and differentiation in the repair of full-thickness defects of articular cartilage.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1993; 75: 532-553
- Chondral resurfacing of articular cartilage defects in the knee with the microfracture technique.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 294-304
- Cartilage healing after microfracture in osteoarthritic knees.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 367-374
- Histologic and immunohistochemical characteristics of failed articular cartilage resurfacing procedures for osteochondritis of the knee: A case series.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 360-368
- Repair of full-thickness cartilage defects with cells of different origin in a rabbit model.Arthroscopy. 2007; 23: 178-187
- Hyaluronans in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee: Evidence for disease-modifying activity.Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2005; 13: 216-224
- Potential mechanism of action of intra-articular hyaluronan therapy in osteoarthritis: Are the effects molecular weight dependent?.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2002; 32: 10-37
- Articular cartilage regeneration with microfracture and hyaluronic acid.Biotechnol Lett. 2008; 30: 435-439
- Stem cell therapy in a caprine model of osteoarthritis.Arthritis Rheum. 2003; 48: 3464-3474
- Chondral defect repair after the microfracture procedure: A nonhuman primate model.Am J Sports Med. 2005; 33: 680-685
- G*Power 3: A flexible statistical power analysis program for the social, behavioral, and biomedical sciences.Behav Res Methods. 2007; 39: 175-191
- Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences.in: Ed 2. L. Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, NJ1988: 274-287
- Injectable mesenchymal stem cell therapy for large cartilage defects—A porcine model.Stem Cells. 2007; 25: 2964-2971
- Scaffolds for tissue engineering of cartilage.Crit Rev Eukaryot Gene Expr. 2002; 12: 209-236
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor mobilized CFU-F can be found in the peripheral blood but have limited expansion potential.Haematologica. 2008; 93: 908-912
- Mesenchymal stem cells: Characteristics and clinical applications.Folia Histochem Cytobiol. 2006; 44: 215-230
Hyalgan (sodium hyaluronate) [prescribing information]. Available from: http://products.sanofi-aventis.us/hyalgan/hyalgan.html. Accessed August 4, 2009.
- Early events in cartilage repair after subchondral bone microfracture.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; 407: 215-227
- Cellular products for joint surface repair—Briefing document.in: Meeting 38. March 3-4, 2005 Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD2005
- The secreted glycoprotein lubricin protects cartilage surfaces and inhibits synovial cell overgrowth.J Clin Invest. 2005; 115: 622-631
- Role of the subchondral vascular system in endochondral ossification: Endothelial cells specifically derepress late differentiation in resting chondrocytes in vitro.Exp Cell Res. 1998; 238: 491-497
- The chondrogenic potential of free autogenous periosteal grafts for biological resurfacing of major full-thickness defects in joint surfaces under the influence of continuous passive motion.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1986; 68: 1017-1035
- A semiquantitative scale for histologic grading of articular cartilage repair.Acta Anat (Basel). 1992; 143: 335-340
The authors report no conflict of interest.