Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Open operative treatment for anterior shoulder instability: When and why?.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 419-432
- Arthroscopic anterior stabilization and posterior capsular plication for anterior glenohumeral instability: A report of 71 cases.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 539-547
- Arthroscopic versus open shoulder stabilization for recurrent anterior instability: A prospective randomized clinical trial.Am J Sports Med. 2006; 34: 1730-1737
- The treatment of traumatic anterior instability of the shoulder: Nonoperative and surgical treatment.Arthroscopy. 2009; 25: 298-304
- Arthroscopic versus open treatment of Bankart lesion of the shoulder: A prospective randomized study.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 456-462
- Tissue fixation security in transosseous rotator cuff repairs: A mechanical comparison of simple versus mattress sutures.Arthroscopy. 1996; 12: 704-708
- Biomechanical advantages of triple-loaded suture anchors compared with double-row rotator cuff repairs.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: 316-323
- Determination of anterior labral repair stress during passive arm motion in a cadaveric model.Arthroscopy. 2008; 24: 930-935
- Snyder S.J. Shoulder arthroscopy. Ed 2. Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2003
M.H.G. received support exceeding US $500 from Mitek, Van Nuys, California, related to this research. D.W.W. reports no conflict of interest.