Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Suture anchor materials, eyelets, and designs: Update 2008.Arthroscopy. 2008; 24: 859-867
- Comparative testing by cyclic loading of rotator cuff suture anchors containing multiple high-strength sutures.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: 134-141
- Biomechanical analysis of pullout strengths of rotator cuff and glenoid anchors: 2011 update.Arthroscopy. 2011; 27: 895-905
- A stepwise approach to arthroscopic rotator cuff repair based on biomechanical principles.Arthroscopy. 2000; 16: 82-90
- Strength of damaged suture: An in vitro study.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 1270-1275
- A biomechanical comparison of the pullout strength of No. 2 FiberWire suture and 2-mm FiberWire tape in bovine rotator cuff tendons.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: 1463-1468
- Part I: Footprint contact characteristics for a transosseous-equivalent rotator cuff repair technique compared with a double-row repair technique.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2007; 16: 461-468
- Biomechanical evaluation of four different transosseous-equivalent/suture bridge rotator cuff repairs.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2011; 19: 1582-1587
- Pullout strength of knotless suture anchors.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 81-85
- Contact area and pressure in suture bridge rotator cuff repair using knotless lateral anchors.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2011; 19: 1788-1793
- Knotless rotator cuff repair in an external rotation model: The importance of medial-row horizontal mattress sutures.Arthroscopy. 2011; 27: 471-478
- A biomechanical comparison of 2 technical variations of double-row rotator cuff fixation: The importance of medial row knots.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 901-906
- Biomechanical stability of knotless suture anchors used in rotator cuff repair in healthy and osteopenic bone.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: 1035-1044
- Material properties and composition of soft-tissue fixation.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: 821-831
- Influence of suture material on the biomechanical behavior of suture-tendon specimens: A controlled study in bovine rotator cuff.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 907-912
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article.