Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Efficacy and safety of Hylan G-F 20 in shoulder osteoarthritis with an intact rotator cuff. Open-label prospective multicenter study.Joint Bone Spine. 2009; 76: 670-673
- Non-prosthetic management of grade IV osteochondral lesions of the glenohumeral joint.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2002; 11: 25-32
- Retrospective analysis of arthroscopic management of glenohumeral degenerative disease.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: 1451-1455
- Severe chondrolysis after shoulder arthroscopy: A case series.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2009; 18: 742-747
- Postsurgical glenohumeral arthritis in young adults.Am J Sports Med. 2009; 37: 1784-1791
- Young patients with shoulder chondrolysis following arthroscopic shoulder surgery treated with total shoulder arthroplasty.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2008; 17: 380-388
- Self-assessed outcome at two to four years after shoulder hemiarthroplasty with concentric glenoid reaming.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 1284-1292
- Nonprosthetic glenoid arthroplasty with humeral hemiarthroplasty and total shoulder arthroplasty yield similar self-assessed outcomes in the management of comparable patients with glenohumeral arthritis.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2007; 16: 534-538
- Shoulder hemiarthroplasty with concentric glenoid reaming in patients 55 years old or less.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2011; 20: 609-615
- Minimum fifteen-year follow-up of Neer hemiarthroplasty and total shoulder arthroplasty in patients aged fifty years or younger.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2004; 13: 604-613
- Neer hemiarthroplasty and Neer total shoulder arthroplasty in patients fifty years old or less. Long-term results.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1998; 80: 464-473
The senior author has received remuneration for expert testimony on behalf of plaintiffs in pain pump litigation that did not relate to physician liability.