Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The orthopaedic forum: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery practice of the orthopaedic surgeon: Part-II, certification examination case mix.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 660-667
- No-tunnel anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: The transtibial all-inside technique.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22 (Available online at): 900.e1-900.e11
- No tunnel 2-socket technique: All-inside anterior cruciate ligament double-bundle retroconstruction.Arthroscopy. 2008; 24: 1184-1189
- Comparative kinematic evaluation of all-inside single-bundle and double-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: A biomechanical study.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 263-272
- The 1:1 versus the 2:2 tunnel-drilling technique: Optimization of fixation strength and stiffness in an all-inside double-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction—A biomechanical study.Am J Sports Med. 2009; 37: 1539-1547
- Anteromedial portal technique for the anterior cruciate ligament femoral socket: Pitfalls and solutions.Arthroscopy. 2009; 25: 95-101
Interagency guideline on opioid dosing for chronic non-cancer pain. Available from: www.agencymeddirectors.wa.gov/Files/OpioidGdline.pdf. Accessed July 20, 2012.
- Advances in clinical research methodology for pain clinical trials.Nat Med. 2010; 16: 1284-1293
- Measuring arthroscopic outcome.Arthroscopy. 2008; 24: 718-722
- All-inside anterior cruciate ligament graft-link technique: Second-generation, no-incision anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Arthroscopy. 2011; 26: 717-727
The authors report the following potential conflict of interest or source of funding in relation to this article: Arthrex . Columbia Orthopaedic Group—Research . Monies paid to support research staff time and effort for data collection on follow-up plus administrative application.