Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cyclic load and failure of arthroscopic knots and high strength sutures.Arthroscopy. 2009; 25: 192-199
- Comparison and performance characteristics of 3 different knots when tied with 2 suture materials used for shoulder arthroscopy.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 614.e1-614.e2
- Evaluation of 5 knots and 2 suture materials for arthroscopic rotator cuff repair: Very strong sutures can still slip.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 38-43
- Incorporating evidence-based medicine in arthroscopic knot preferences: A survey of American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine members.Am J Orthop. 2010; 39: 577-581
- Arthroscopic knots: Determining the optimal balance of loop security and knot security.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 489-502
- Arthroscopic sliding knot: How many additional half-hitches are really needed?.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 405-411
- The slippage-proof knot: A new, nonstacking, arthroscopic, sliding, locking knot with a lag bight.Orthopedics. 2007; 30: 349-350
- Biomechanical characteristics of 10 arthroscopic knots.Arthroscopy. 2006; 22: 827-832
- Cyclic loading of anchor-based rotator cuff repairs: Confirmation of the tension overload phenomenon and comparison of suture anchor fixation with transosseous fixation.Arthroscopy. 1997; 13: 720-724
- Cyclic loading of transosseous rotator cuff repairs: Tension overload as a possible cause of failure.Arthroscopy. 1997; 13: 172-176
- Comparative testing by cyclic loading of rotator cuff suture anchors containing multiple high-strength sutures.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: S134-S141
- Knot abrasion complication in SLAP repair [cover image].Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: A9
- Cartilage injuries in the shoulder joint caused by migration of suture anchors or mini screw.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1998; 7: 537-539
- A biomechanical comparison of arthroscopic sliding and sliding-locking knots.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 204-210
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article.