Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The outcome of hip arthroscopy in Australian football league players: A review of 27 hips.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: 743-749
- Arthroscopic labral repair and treatment of femoroacetabular impingement in professional hockey players.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 99-104
- Arthroscopic management of femoroacetabular impingement in athletes.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 7S-13S
- UEFA Champions League study: A prospective study of injuries in professional football during the 2001-2002 season.Br J Sports Med. 2005; 39: 542-546
- Femoroacetabular impingement: A cause for osteoarthritis of the hip.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; : 112-120
- Current concept in the management of femoroacetabular impingement.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2005; 87: 1459-1462
- Static and dynamic mechanical causes of hip pain.Arthroscopy. 2011; 27: 235-251
- Clinical presentation of patients with tears of the acetabular labrum.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 1448-1457
- Prevalence of radiological signs of femoroacetabular impingement in patients presenting with long-standing adductor-related groin pain.Br J Sports Med. 2011; 45: 6-9
- Hip joint range of motion restriction precedes athletic chronic groin injury.J Sci Med Sport. 2007; 10: 463-466
- Hip injuries and labral tears in the national football league.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 2187-2195
Orchard J, Seward H. 2010 Injury Report Australian Football League. May 4, 2011. Available from: https://secure.ausport.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/458979/AFLinjuryreport2010.pdf. Accessed July 2012.
- For debate: Consensus injury definitions in team sports should focus on missed playing time.Clin J Sport Med. 2007; 17: 192-196
- Hip arthroscopy: Surgical approach, positioning, and distraction.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; : 29-37
- The acetabular labral tear: An arthroscopic classification.Arthroscopy. 1996; 12: 269-272
- The ligamentum teres of the hip: An arthroscopic classification of its pathology.Arthroscopy. 1997; 1: 1-4
- The ligamentum teres of the adult hip.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2009; 91: 8-15
- Observer reliability in the arthroscopic classification of osteoarthritis of the knee.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2002; 84: 42-47
- Arthroscopic femoral osteochondroplasty for cam lesions with isolated acetabular chondral damage.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2010; 92: 629-633
- Microfracture of the hip in athletes.Clin Sports Med. 2006; 25: 327-335
- Arthroscopic treatment for acetabular labral tears of the hip without bony dysmorphism.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 79S-84S
- Outcomes after the arthroscopic treatment of femoroacetabular impingement in a mixed group of high-level athletes.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 14S-19S
- Hip arthroscopy in athletes: 10-year follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2009; 37: 2140-2143
- Femoroacetabular impingement in 45 professional athletes: Associated pathologies and return to sport following arthroscopic decompression.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2007; 15: 908-914
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article.