Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trends in hip arthroscopy.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94: e23
- Trends in hip arthroscopy utilization in the United States.J Arthroplasty. 2012; 28: 140-143
- Sources and quality of literature addressing femoroacetabular impingement.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2013; 21: 415-419
- Hip arthroscopy: Indications, outcomes, and complications.Instr Course Lect. 2006; 55: 301-308
- Complications of hip arthroscopy.Clin Sports Med. 2001; 20: 831-835
- Assessment of the learning curve in health technologies: A systematic review.Int J Technol Assess Health Care. 2000; 16: 1095-1108
- Understanding interobserver agreement: The kappa statistic.Fam Med. 2005; 37: 360-363
- Grades of recommendation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 1909-1910
- Methodological index for non-randomized studies (MINORS): Development and validation of a new instrument.ANZ J Surg. 2003; 73: 712-716
- CONSORT 2010 explanation and elaboration: Updated guidelines for reporting parallel group randomised trials.BMJ. 2010; 340: c868
- Hip arthroscopy: Analysis of a single surgeon's learning experience.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011; 93: 52-56
- Learning curve of basic hip arthroscopy technique: CUSUM analysis.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2013; 21: 1940-1944
- Do complications in hip arthroscopy change with experience?.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: 1053-1057
- Curva de aprendizaje en la cirugia arthroscopica de cadera [Learning curve of arthroscopic hip surgery].Acta Orthop Mex. 2010; 24: 177-181
Comba F, Quinteros M, Martorell G, Buttaro M, Piccaluga F. Prospective analysis of complications after hip arthroscopy: The influence of the learning curve. Presented at the International Society of Hip Arthroscopy Meeting, Boston, Massachusetts, May 2012.
Sobau C, Miehlke W. Complications in hip arthroscopy treating femoroacetabular impingement. Presented at the 8th Biennial ISAKOS Congress, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, May, 2011.
- Cumulative sum techniques for surgeons: A brief review.ANZ J Surg. 2007; 77: 583-586
- Statistical evaluation of learning curve effects in surgical trials.Clin Trials. 2004; 1: 421-427
- What goes on during the learning curve?.in: Marin-Pena O. Femoroacetabular impingement. Springer-Verlag, Berlin2012: 123-130
- Assessing operative skill.BMJ. 1999; 318: 887-888
- Patient-reported outcome instruments for femoroacetabular impingement and hip labral pathology: A systematic review of the clinimetric evidence.Arthroscopy. 2011; 27: 279-286
- Does the modified Harris hip score reflect patient satisfaction after hip arthroscopy?.Am J Sports Med. 2012; 40: 2557-2560
- Who among us should perform arthroscopic surgery of the hip?.Arthroscopy. 2009; 25: 335-336
- Report of breakout session: Strategies to improve hip preservation training.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2012; 470: 3467-3469
The authors report the following potential conflict of interest or source of funding in relation to this article: M.B. has received support from Smith and Nephew, Stryker, Amgen, Zimmer, Moximed, DePuy, Eli Lily, and Bioventus.