Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Femoroacetabular impingement: a cause for osteoarthritis of the hip.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; : 112-120
- A new periacetabular osteotomy for the treatment of hip dysplasias. Technique and preliminary results.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1988; : 26-36
- Anterior femoro-acetabular impingement due to acetabular retroversion. Treatment with periacetabular osteotomy.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2003; 85-a: 278-286
- Mean 20-year followup of Bernese periacetabular osteotomy.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2008; 466: 1633-1644
- Intermediate to long-term results following the Bernese periacetabular osteotomy and predictors of clinical outcome: surgical technique.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010; 92: 115-129
- Medium-term outcome of periacetabular osteotomy and predictors of conversion to total hip replacement.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2009; 91: 2169-2179
- Prevalence and treatment of intraarticular pathology recognized at the time of periacetabular osteotomy for the dysplastic hip.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013; 471: 498-503
- Arthroscopic disease classification and interventions as an adjunct in the treatment of acetabular dysplasia.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 72s-78s
- Periacetabular osteotomy and combined femoral head-neck junction osteochondroplasty: a minimum two-year follow-up cohort study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94: 1959-1966
- Periacetabular osteotomy: intra-articular work.Instr Course Lect. 2013; 62: 279-286
- Bernese periacetabular osteotomy.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1999; : 9-20
- Impingement adversely affects 10-year survivorship after periacetabular osteotomy for DDH.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013; 471: 1602-1614
- Effect of intra-articular lesions on the outcome of periacetabular osteotomy in patients with symptomatic hip dysplasia.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2011; 93: 1449-1456
- Intermediate to long-term results following the Bernese periacetabular osteotomy and predictors of clinical outcome.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2009; 91: 2113-2123
- Complications associated with the Bernese periacetabular osteotomy for hip dysplasia in adolescents.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010; 92: 1707-1714
- Arthroscopic debridement versus refixation of the acetabular labrum associated with femoroacetabular impingement: mean 3.5-year follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2012; 40: 1015-1021
- Treatment of femoro-acetabular impingement: preliminary results of labral refixation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 925-935
The authors report the following potential conflict of interest or source of funding in relation to this article: C.E.S. receives support from MAKO Surgical Corporation; B.G.D. receives support from American Hip Institute, Arthrex, MAKO Surgical Corporation, Pacira, Breg, ATI, OrthoMerica, DJO Global, and Stryker.