Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Outcomes of rotator cuff surgery: What does the evidence tell us.Clin Sports Med. 2012; 31: 665-674
- Clinical outcome in all-arthroscopic versus mini-open rotator cuff repair in small to medium-sized tears: A randomized controlled trial in 100 patients with 1-year follow-up.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 266-273
- Outcomes of arthroscopic versus open rotator cuff repair: A systematic review of the literature.Am J Orthop. 2010; 39: 592-600
- Arthroscopic versus mini-open rotator cuff repair: A comprehensive review.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 1824-1828
- Sources of Variation in readmission rates, length of stay, and operative time associated with rotator cuff surgery.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2003; 85: 1784-1789
- Variation in orthopaedic surgeons' perceptions about the indications for rotator cuff surgery.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 1978-1984
- The rising incidence of acromioplasty.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010; 92: 1842-1850
- Practice patterns for subacromial decompression and rotator cuff repair: An analysis of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Database.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94: 1492-1499
- Arthroscopy and the dramatic increase in frequency of anterior acromioplasty from 1980 to 2005: An epidemiologic study.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26: S142-S147
- National trends in rotator cuff repair.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94: 227-233
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Practice of the Orthopaedic Surgeon: Part-II, certification examination case mix.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 660-667
- Implementing findings of research.BMJ. 1994; 308: 1488-1492
- A randomized clinical trial comparing open to arthroscopic acromioplasty with mini-open rotator cuff repair for full-thickness rotator cuff tears: Disease-specific quality of life outcome with an average of 2-year follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 1043-1051
- Total cost and operating room time comparison of rotator cuff tears at low, intermediate, and high volume centers: Mini-open vs. arthroscopic.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2010; 19: 715-721
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article.