Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Otto E. Aufranc Award: The role of labral lesions to development of early degenerative hip disease.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2001; : 25-37
- A preliminary report on prevalence of acetabular labrum tears in sports patients with groin pain.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2003; 11: 403-408
- Anatomy, histologic features, and vascularity of the adult acetabular labrum.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2001; : 232-240
- Arthroscopic labral repair in the hip: Surgical technique and review of the literature.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 1496-1504
- Tensile strain in the anterior part of the acetabular labrum during provocative maneuvering of the normal hip.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008; 90: 1464-1472
- The acetabular labrum: Anatomic and functional characteristics and rationale for surgical intervention.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2010; 18: 338-345
- Treatment of femoro-acetabular impingement: Preliminary results of labral refixation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 925-935
- Arthroscopic debridement versus refixation of the acetabular labrum associated with femoroacetabular impingement.Arthroscopy. 2009; 25: 369-376
- Arthroscopic treatment of labral tears in femoroacetabular impingement: A comparative study of refixation and resection with a minimum two-year follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2011; 93: 1027-1032
- Arthroscopic debridement versus refixation of the acetabular labrum associated with femoroacetabular impingement: Mean 3.5-year follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2012; 40: 1015-1021
- Hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement in patients aged 50 years or older.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 59-65
- Acetabular and femoral anteversion: Relationship with osteoarthritis of the hip.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1999; 81: 1747-1770
- Ischial spine projection into the pelvis: A new sign for acetabular retroversion.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2008; 466: 677-683
- Studies on dysplastic acetabula and congenital subluxation of the hip joint: With special reference to the complications of osteoarthritis.Acta Chir Scand. 1939; 58: 7-38
- Arthroscopic technique of femoroacetabular impingement.Oper Tech Orthop. 2005; 15: 256-260
- The etiology of chondromalacia patellae.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1961; 43: 752-757
- Intra-articular acetabular labrum: A possible etiological factor in certain cases of osteoarthritis of the hip.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1979; 61: 510-514
- The total hip arthroplasty outcome evaluation form of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Results of a nominal group process. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Task Force on Outcome Studies.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1991; 73: 639-646
- Hip arthroscopy for labral tears: Review of clinical outcomes with 4.8-year mean follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2009; 37: 1721-1727
- Outcomes following hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement with associated chondrolabral dysfunction: Minimum two-year follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2009; 91: 16-23
- Arthroscopic management of femoroacetabular impingement: Minimum 2-year follow-up.Arthroscopy. 2011; 27: 1379-1388
- Arthroscopic treatment for acetabular labral tears of the hip without bony dysmorphism.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 79S-84S
Tomer Ben Tov and Eyal Amar equally contributed to this article.
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article.