Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arthroscopy or the direct visualization of joints: An experimental cadaver study.J Bone Joint Surg. 1931; 13: 669-695
- Arthroscopy in hip disorders in children.Orthop Rev. 1977; 6: 43-49
- Hip arthroscopy: Complications in 1054 cases.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; 406: 84-88
- Complications following hip arthroscopy: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2013; 21: 1669-1675
- Complications of hip arthroscopy.Clin Sports Med. 2001; 20: 831-835
- Risk of sciatic nerve traction injury during hip arthroscopy—Is it the amount or duration?.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94: 2025-2032
- Hip arthroscopy.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2006; 14: 433-444
- Arthroscopic anatomy of the hip.Arthroscopy. 1990; 6: 264-273
- Arthroscopic anatomy of the hip: An in vivo study.Arthroscopy. 1994; 10: 392-399
- Vascular safe zones in hip arthroscopy.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 64S-71S
- Tomographic study of the arthroscopic approaches to the hip joint.Arthroscopy. 2003; 19: 368-372
- The safe zone for hip arthroscopy: A cadaveric assessment of central, peripheral and lateral compartment portal placement.Arthroscopy. 2008; 24: 1019-1026
- Access to the hip joint from standard arthroscopic portals: A cadaveric study.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 1297-1307
- Hip arthroscopy: An anatomic study of portal placement and relationship to the extra-articular structures.Arthroscopy. 1995; 11: 418-423
- Lateral femoral cutaneous nerve: An anatomic study.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2005; 437: 164-168
The authors report the following potential conflict of interest or source of funding: Y.E-B. has received support from Arthrex . B.G.D. receives support from Arthrex and MAKO Surgical for fellowship training and research, and MedWest and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital for research support.