Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evaluation of chronic wrist pain.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2000; 8: 45-55
- Physical examination of the wrist.Orthop Clin North Am. 2007; 38: 149-165
- The utility of high resolution magnetic resonance imaging in the evaluation of the triangular fibrocartilage complex of the wrist.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1997; 79: 1675-1684
- Accuracy of direct magnetic resonance arthrography in the diagnosis of triangular fibrocartilage complex tears of the wrist.Int Orthop. 2008; 32: 251-253
- Comparison of 3-T MRI and arthroscopy of intrinsic wrist ligament and TFCC tears.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2009; 192: 80-85
- Evaluation of the triangular fibrocartilage in cadaveric wrists by means of arthrography, magnetic resonance (MR) imaging, and MR arthrography.Acta Radiol. 2006; 23: 96-103
- The scapholunate interosseous ligament in MR arthrography of the wrist: correlation with non-enhanced MRI and wrist arthroscopy.Skeletal Radiol. 1997; 26: 263-271
- Wrist arthroscopy: Principles and clinical applications.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2001; 9: 200-209
- Advances in wrist arthroscopy.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2012; 20: 725-734
- Arthrography of the wrist. Assessment of the integrity of the ligaments in young asymptomatic adults.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1995; 77: 1207-1209
The authors report the following potential conflict of interest or source of funding: J.Y. receives support from Arthrex, Smith & Nephew Endoscopy, TriMed.