- Mesenchymal stem cell injections improve symptoms of knee osteoarthritis.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 748-755
- Concise review: Adipose-derived stromal vascular fraction cells and stem cells: Let's not get lost in translation.Stem Cells. 2011; 29: 749-754
- Osteochondral lesions of the knee: A new one-step repair technique with bone-marrow-derived cells.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010; 92: 2-11
- A comparative assessment of cartilage and joint fat pad as a potential source of cells for autologous therapy development in knee osteoarthritis.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2007; 46: 1676-1683
- Multipotent stromal cells derived from the infrapatellar fat pad of the knee.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2003; : 196-212
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this letter.