Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Revision hip arthroscopy.Am J Sports Med. 2007; 35: 1918-1921
- Radiologic and intraoperative findings in revision hip arthroscopy.Arthroscopy. 2007; 23: 1295-1302
Aprato A, Jayasekera N, Villar RN. Revision hip arthroscopic surgery: Outcome at three years. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc in press, available online 18 January, 2013. doi:10.1007/s00167-013-2373-7.
- Why do hip arthroscopy procedures fail?.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013; 471: 2523-2529
- Patient-reported outcome instruments for femoroacetabular impingement and hip labral pathology: A systematic review of the clinimetric evidence.Arthroscopy. 2011; 27: 279-286
- Patient-reported outcome questionnaires for hip arthroscopy: A systematic review of the psychometric evidence.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2011; 12: 117
- Ectopic ossification following total hip replacement. Incidence and a method of classification.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1973; 55: 1629-1632
- Hip instability.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2011; 19: 340-349
- Risk factors for ligamentum teres tears.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 64-73
- Arthroscopic technique for treatment of femoroacetabular impingement.Arthrosc Tech. 2013; 2: e55-e59
- Arthroscopic hip labral reconstruction with a gracilis autograft versus labral refixation: 2-Year minimum outcomes.Am J Sports Med. 2013; 41: 980-987
- Hip arthroscopy after previous surgical hip dislocation for femoroacetabular impingement.Arthroscopy. 2007; 23: 1285-1289.e1
The authors report the following potential conflict of interest or source of funding: T.J.J., B.G.D., C.E.S., D.L., and Y.E-B. receive support from American Hip Institute (nonprofit research organization). B.G.D. receives support from MAKO Surgical and Arthrex.