Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence of associated injuries with acute acromioclavicular joint dislocations types III through V.Am J Sports Med. 2009; 37: 136-139
- American collegiate men's ice hockey: An analysis of injuries.Am J Sports Med. 2005; 33: 183-187
- Anatomic considerations of transclavicular-transcoracoid drilling for coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2013; 22: 137-144
- Clinical results of single-tunnel coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction using autogenous semitendinosus tendon.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 950-957
- Long-term results of conservative treatment for acromioclavicular dislocation.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1996; 78: 410-412
- A biomechanical evaluation of an anatomical coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction.Am J Sports Med. 2006; 34: 236-246
- Arthroscopically assisted 2-bundle anatomical reduction of acute acromioclavicular joint separations.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 1179-1187
- Arthroscopically assisted stabilization of acute high-grade acromioclavicular joint separations.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 1507-1516
- The anatomic reconstruction of acromioclavicular joint dislocations using 2 TightRope devices: A biomechanical study.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 2398-2406
- Biomechanical evaluation of effect of coracoid tunnel placement on load to failure of fixation during repair of acromioclavicular joint dislocations.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 1230-1236
- Anatomy of the clavicle and coracoid process for reconstruction of the coracoclavicular ligaments.Am J Sports Med. 2007; 35: 811-817
- Acromioclavicular joint reconstruction: A comparative biomechanical study of three techniques.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2013; 22: 171-178
- Rockwood type III acromioclavicular dislocation: Surgical versus conservative treatment.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2008; 17: 220-225
- Arthroscopic stabilization of acromioclavicular joint dislocation using the AC GraftRope system.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2010; 19: 47-52
- Stability of acromioclavicular joint reconstruction: Biomechanical testing of various surgical techniques in a cadaveric model.Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32: 1492-1498
- Minimally invasive coracoclavicular stabilization with suture anchors for acute acromioclavicular dislocation.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 961-965
- A modified technique of arthroscopically assisted AC joint reconstruction and preliminary results.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2008; 466: 639-645
- Hook plate (so-called Balser plate) or tension banding with the Bosworth screw in complete acromioclavicular dislocation and clavicular fracture.Z Unfallchir Versicherungsmed. 1992; 85 (in German): 134-139
- Surgical treatment of acute and chronic acromioclavicular dislocation Tossy type III and V using the hook plate.Acta Orthop Belg. 2008; 74: 441-445
- Diagnostic performance of MR arthrography in the assessment of superior labral anteroposterior lesions of the shoulder.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2004; 182: 1271-1278
- Complications related to anatomic reconstruction of the coracoclavicular ligaments.Am J Sports Med. 2012; 40: 1628-1634
- Arthroscopically assisted retrograde drilling for osteochondritis dissecans (OCD) lesions of the knee.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2012; 20: 2257-2262
- Accuracy analysis of a novel electromagnetic navigation procedure versus a standard fluoroscopic method for retrograde drilling of osteochondritis dissecans lesions of the knee.Am J Sports Med. 2012; 40: 920-926
- Exposure of the orthopaedic surgeon to radiation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1993; 75: 326-330
Michael Hoffmann and Malte Schroeder contributed equally and therefore share first authorship.
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article.