Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The effect of the angle of suture anchor insertion on fixation failure at the tendon-suture interface after rotator cuff repair: Deadman’s angle revisited.Arthroscopy. 2009; 25: 597-602
- Mode of failure for rotator cuff repair with suture anchors identified at revision surgery.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2003; 12: 128-133
- The mechanical effects of suture anchor insertion angle for rotator cuff repair.Orthopedics. 2002; 25: 399-402
- Suture anchor failure strength—An in vivo study.Arthroscopy. 1993; 9: 647-652
- Pull-out strength of suture anchors for rotator cuff and Bankart lesion repairs.Am J Sports Med. 1993; 21: 874-879
- Abnormal findings on magnetic resonance images of asymptomatic shoulders.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1995; 77: 10-15
- A rotator cuff rupture produces permanent osteoporosis in the affected extremity, but not in those with whom shoulder function has returned to normal.J Bone Miner Res. 1995; 10: 1263-1271
- The ultimate strength of suture anchors.Arthroscopy. 1995; 11: 21-28
- The deadman theory of suture anchors: Observations along a south Texas fence line.Arthroscopy. 1995; 11: 119-123
- Shoulder arthroscopy.Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2003
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff surgery: A practical approach to management.Springer, New York2008
- Pull-out strength of five suture anchors.Arthroscopy. 1993; 9: 109-113
- Suture anchors—Update 1999.Arthroscopy. 1999; 15: 719-725
- Suture anchor strength revisited.Arthroscopy. 1996; 12: 32-38
- Internal fixation strength of suture anchors—Update 1997.Arthroscopy. 1997; 13: 355-362
- Failure of suture material at suture anchor eyelets.Arthroscopy. 2002; 18: 1013-1019
- The effect of suture anchor design and orientation on suture abrasion: An in vitro study.Arthroscopy. 2003; 19: 274-281
- Suture strength and angle of load application in a suture anchor eyelet.Arthroscopy. 2005; 12: 1447-1451
- Traction endurance biomechanical study of metallic suture anchors at different insertion angles.Acta Orthop Bras. 2003; 11: 25-31
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article.