Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Arthroscopy
- Complication of hip arthroscopy: Analysis of seventy three cases.Chang Gung Med J. 2006; 29: 86-92
- Complications of arthroscopic surgery of the hip.Bone Joint Res. 2012; 1: 131-144
- Complications and reoperations during and after hip arthroscopy: A systematic review of 92 studies and more than 6,000 patients.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 589-595
- Complications of hip arthroscopy.Clin Sports Med. 2001; 20: 831-835
- Hip arthroscopy technique and complications.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2010; 96: S68-S76
- Pudendal nerve palsy in trauma and elective orthopaedic surgery.Injury. 2013; 44: 1721-1724
- Hip arthroscopy in adults.Bull NYU Hosp Jt Dis. 2010; 68: 97-102
- Hip arthroscopy by the lateral approach.Arthroscopy. 1987; 3: 4-12
- Hip arthroscopy without traction.in: Byrd J.W.T. Operative hip arthroscopy. Ed 2. Thieme, New York2004: 170-189
- Is a hip distractor useful in the arthroscopic treatment of femoroacetabular impingement?.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2011; 97: 381-388
- Evaluation of a sensor for low interface pressure applications.Med Eng Phys. 2000; 22: 657-663
- Hip range of motion and provocative physical examination tests reliability and agreement in asymptomatic volunteers.PM R. 2010; 2: 888-895
- What is the Bonferroni correction?.AAOS Now. 2012; 6
- Trends and demographics in hip arthroscopy in the United States.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 661-665
- Beginning hip arthroscopy: Indications, positioning, portals, basic techniques, and complications.Arthroscopy. 2007; 23: 1348-1353
- The supine approach.in: Byrd J.W.T. Operative hip arthroscopy. Ed 2. Thieme, New York2004: 145-169
- Risk of sciatic nerve traction injury during hip arthroscopy—Is it the amount or duration?.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94: 2025-2032
- Hip arthroscopic surgery: Patient evaluation, current indications, and outcomes.Am J Sports Med. 2013; 41: 1174-1189
- Pudendal nerve palsy complicating intramedullary nailing of the femur.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1992; 74: 1450-1455
- Effects of traction, distension, and joint position on distraction of the hip joint: An experimental study in cadavers.Arthroscopy. 2002; 18: 865-871
- Pathophysiology of nerve compression syndromes: Response of peripheral nerves to loading.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1999; 81: 1600-1610
- Pudendal nerve stretch during vaginal birth: A 3D computer simulation.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005; 192: 1669-1676
- Changes in fast axonal transport during experimental nerve compression at low pressures.Exp Neurol. 1984; 84: 29-36
Yamasaki S, Hashimoto Y, Terai S, Takigami J, Takahashi S, Nakamura H. Proposed referential index to resect femoroacetabular cam-type impingement during arthroscopy using a cadaveric hip model. Arthroscopy in press, available online 19 February, 2015. doi:10.1016/j.arthro.2014.12.024.
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article.