Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Arthroscopy
- Equal kinematics between central anatomic single-bundle and double-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions.Arthroscopy. 2009; 25: 464-472
- Biomechanical comparison of anatomic double-bundle, anatomic single-bundle, and nonanatomic single-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 279-288
- Biomechanical comparisons of knee stability after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction between 2 clinically available transtibial procedures: Anatomic double bundle versus single bundle.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 1349-1358
- Persistence of the mini pivot shift after anatomically placed anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2007; 457: 203-209
- Anterior-posterior and rotatory stability of single and double-bundle anterior cruciate reconstructions.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2009; 91: 107-118
- Comparison of 2 femoral tunnel locations in anatomic single graft anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: A biomechanical study.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 1481-1489
- Comparative kinematic evaluation of all-inside single-bundle and double-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 263-272
- Simulated pivot-shift testing with single and double-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2008; 90: 1681-1689
- The relationship between femoral tunnels created by the transtibial, anteromedial portal, and outside-in techniques and the anterior cruciate ligament footprint.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 40: 882-888
- In situ forces in the anteromedial and posterolateral bundles of the anterior cruciate ligament under simulated functional loading conditions.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 558-563
- Rotational instability of the knee: Internal tibial rotation under a simulated pivot shift test.Arch Orthop Trauma Surg. 2009; 129: 353-358
- An analysis of the pivot shift phenomenon. The knee motions and subluxations induced by different examiners.Am J Sports Med. 1991; 19: 148-155
- Biomechanical analysis of knee laxity with isolated anteromedial or posterolateral bundle-deficient anterior cruciate ligament.Arthroscopy. 2014; 30: 335-343
- Navigated knee kinematics after cutting of the ACL and its secondary restraint.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2012; 20: 870-877
- Effect of tunnel position and graft size in single-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: An evaluation of time-zero knee stability.Arthroscopy. 2011; 27: 1543-1551
- A comparison of the effect of central anatomical single graft anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction and double-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction on pivot-shift kinematics.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 1788-1794
- Evaluation of a simulated pivot shift test: A biomechanical study.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2011; 20: 698-702
- The effect of axial tibial torque on the function of the anterior cruciate ligament: A biomechanical study of a simulated pivot shift test.Arthroscopy. 2002; 18: 394-398
- Biomechanical evaluation of knee joint laxities and graft forces after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction by anteromedial portal, outside-in, and transtibial techniques.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 2604-2610
- A joint coordinate system for the clinical description of three-dimensional motions: Application to the knees.J Biomech Eng. 1983; 105: 136-144
- Effect of axial tibial torque direction on ACL relative strain and strain rate in an in vitro simulated pivot landing.J Orthop Res. 2012; 30: 528-534
- The pivot shift.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2008; 16: 679-688
- Anterior cruciate ligament function in providing rotational stability assessed by medial and lateral tibiofemoral compartment translations and subluxations.Am J Sports Med. 2015; 43: 683-692
- “Not statistically different” does not necessarily mean “the same”: The important but underappreciated distinction between difference and equivalence studies.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2012; 94: e29
- A comparison of the two one-sided tests procedure and the power approach for assessing the equivalence of average bioavailability.J Pharmacokinet Biopharm. 1987; 15: 657-680
TOST equivalence test. SAS/STAT User's Guide, Second Edition. Available at http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/63033/HTML/default/viewer.htm#statug_ttest_a0000000128.htm. Accessed December 7, 2014.
- Biomechanical comparisons of different graft positions for single-bundle anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2013; 21: 816-823
The authors report the following potential conflict of interest or source of funding: This work was supported by the Jewish Hospital Foundation, Cincinnati, Ohio.