Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Treatment of femoro-acetabular impingement: Preliminary results of labral refixation.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2006; 88: 925-935
- Arthroscopic debridement versus refixation of the acetabular labrum associated with femoroacetabular impingement.Arthroscopy. 2009; 25: 369-376
- Outcomes following hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement with associated chondrolabral dysfunction: Minimum two-year follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2009; 91: 16-23
- Arthroscopic debridement versus refixation of the acetabular labrum associated with femoroacetabular impingement: Mean 3.5-year follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2012; 40: 1015-1021
- The acetabular labrum seal: A poroelastic finite element model.Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 2000; 15: 463-468
- The influence of the acetabular labrum on hip joint cartilage consolidation: A poroelastic finite element model.J Biomech. 2000; 33: 953-960
- An in vitro investigation of the acetabular labral seal in hip joint mechanics.J Biomech. 2003; 36: 171-178
- Arthroscopic labral repair in the hip: Surgical technique and review of the literature.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 1496-1504
- New frontiers in hip arthroscopy: The role of arthroscopic hip labral repair and capsulorrhaphy in the treatment of hip disorders.Instr Course Lect. 2006; 55: 309-316
- A new method for acetabular rim trimming and labral repair.Clin Sports Med. 2006; 25: 293-297
- Labral base refixation in the hip: Rationale and technique for an anatomic approach to labral repair.Arthroscopy. 2010; 26 (9 suppl): S81-S89
- Anchor-induced chondral damage in the hip.J Hip Preserv Surg. 2015; 2: 56-64
- Safe angle for suture anchor insertion during acetabular labral repair.Arthroscopy. 2008; 24: 1390-1394
- Defining a safety margin for labral suture anchor insertion using the acetabular rim angle.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 111S-116S
- Computed tomographic analysis of curved and straight guides for placement of suture anchors for acetabular labral refixation.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 1623-1627
- Modified anterior portal for hip arthroscopy.Arthrosc Tech. 2013; 2: e337-e339
- The safe zone for hip arthroscopy: A cadaveric assessment of central, peripheral, and lateral compartment portal placement.Arthroscopy. 2008; 24: 1019-1026
- Safe suture anchor insertion for anterior and posterior hip labral repair.J Hip Preserv Surg. 2015; 2: 170-174
See commentary on page 1798
The authors report the following potential conflict of interest or source of funding: M.B. receives support from Stryker Endoscopy, Law Firm NOS, and Arthrex. Material and instrument support was provided by Arthrex.