Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Disorders of the proximal and distal aspects of the biceps muscle.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 95: 1235-1245
- Arthroscopic evaluation and treatment of biceps brachii long head tendon injuries: A survey of the MOON shoulder group.Int J Shoulder Surg. 2011; 5: 68
- Tenotomy versus tenodesis in the management of pathologic lesions of the tendon of the long head of the biceps brachii.Am J Sports Med. 2009; 37: 828-833
- Biceps tenotomy versus tenodesis: Clinical outcomes.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 576-582
- Isolated arthroscopic biceps tenotomy or tenodesis improves symptoms in patients with massive irreparable rotator cuff tears.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2007; 89: 747-757
- The long head of biceps as a source of pain in active population: Tenotomy or tenodesis? A comparison of 2 case series with isolated lesions.Musculoskelet Surg. 2012; 96: 47-52
- Prospective study of three surgical procedures for long head biceps tendinopathy associated with rotator cuff tears.Muscles Ligaments Tendons J. 2012; 2: 133-136
- Reparable rotator cuff tears with concomitant long-head biceps lesions: Tenotomy or tenotomy/tenodesis?.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2012; 20: 2553-2558
- Proximal humerus fracture after keyhole biceps tenodesis.Am J Orthop. 2010; 39: E61-E63
- Musculocutaneous nerve entrapment: An unusual complication after biceps tenodesis.Am J Sports Med. 2009; 37: 2467-2469
- Treatment of biceps tendon lesions in the setting of rotator cuff tears: Prospective cohort study of tenotomy versus tenodesis.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 1584-1590
- Tenotomy or tenodesis for long head biceps lesions in shoulders with reparable rotator cuff tears: A prospective randomised trial.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2015; 23: 464-469
- Current practice in shoulder pathology: Results of a web-based survey among a community of 1,084 orthopedic surgeons.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2011; 20: 803-815
- Patient acceptance of long head of biceps brachii tenotomy.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2012; 21: 61-65
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article.