Level of Evidence
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Single-bundle transtibial posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using a bioabsorbable cross-pin tibial back side fixation.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2013; 21: 1023-1028
- Long-term outcomes following single-bundle transtibial arthroscopic posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Int Orthop. 2013; 37: 337-343
- Primary ACL reconstruction using allograft tissue.Clin Sports Med. 2009; 28: 223-244
- Arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with at least 2.5 years’ follow-up comparing hamstring tendon autograft and irradiated allograft.Arthroscopy. 2011; 27: 1195-1202
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with bone-patellar tendon-bone graft: Comparison of autograft, fresh-frozen allograft, and γ-irradiated allograft.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 211-217
- Effect of low dose and moderate dose gamma irradiation on the mechanical properties of bone and soft tissue allografts.Cell Tissue Bank. 2008; 9: 289-298
- Predictors for hamstring graft diameter in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Am J Sports Med. 2007; 35: 1945-1949
- Graft size and patient age are predictors of early revision after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with hamstring autograft.Arthroscopy. 2012; 28: 526-531
- Preoperative magnetic resonance imaging cross-sectional area for the measurement of hamstring autograft diameter for reconstruction of the adolescent anterior cruciate ligament.Arthroscopy. 2008; 24: 1336-1341
- Comparison of clinical results according to amount of preserved remnant in arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using quadrupled hamstring graft.Arthroscopy. 2008; 24: 560-568
- Proprioception and clinical results of anterolateral single-bundle posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with remnant preservation.Knee Surg Relat Res. 2013; 25: 126-132
- Comparison of single-bundle and double-bundle isolated posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with allograft: A prospective, randomized study.Arthroscopy. 2014; 30: 695-700
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with BPTB autograft, irradiated versus non-irradiated allograft: A prospective randomized clinical study.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2009; 17: 464-474
- Sterilization with electron beam irradiation influences the biomechanical properties and the early remodeling of tendon allografts for reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL).Cell Tissue Bank. 2012; 13: 387-400
- The influence of hamstring autograft size on patient reported outcomes and risk of revision after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: A Multicenter Orthopaedic Outcomes Network (MOON) cohort study.Arthroscopy. 2013; 29: 1948-1953
- Factors predicting hamstring tendon autograft diameters and resulting failure rates after anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2013; 21: 1111-1118
- Comparison of hamstring tendon autograft and tibialis anterior allograft in arthroscopic transtibial single-bundle posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2015; 23: 3077-3084
- Arthroscopic transtibial posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with preservation of posterior cruciate ligament fibers: Clinical results of minimum 2-year follow-up.Am J Sports Med. 2006; 34: 194-204
- Proprioception in the posterior cruciate ligament deficient knee.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 1999; 7: 310-317
- Knee rotational laxity and proprioceptive function 2 years after partial ACL reconstruction.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2012; 20: 762-766
- The isometry of two different paths for remnant-preserving posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2013; 21: 1029-1035
- Clinical outcomes after isolated arthroscopic single-bundle posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 1042-1050
- Proprioceptive function after isolated single-bundle posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with remnant preservation for chronic posterior cruciate ligament injuries.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2014; 100: 303-308
J.L. and F.K. contributed equally to this work.
The authors report that they have no conflicts of interest in the authorship and publication of this article.